Once your order is picked and packed in our warehouse, a shipment notification will be sent to you via email with tracking information.
Please be patient as tracking information can take up to 48 hours before an update is posted.
Not in a hurry?
- USPS-BPM is an economy method of shipping which usually delivers in 7-14 days after being processed. Delivery will be made by US Post Office. On very rare occasions, some deliveries may take up to 30 days in transit. We ask for your patience as we cannot replace delayed shipments until that time has lapsed.
Note: Deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii will arrive in approximately 2 - 3 weeks, but can take longer. Consider selecting UPS 3 Day Select or UPS Ground as an economical alternative.
What we recommend
- UPS Ground delivers within 5 business days to most locations.
- UPS 3 Day Select normally arrives by the end of the 3rd business day after being shipped. Residential delivery will be made by 7 p.m. This method is not available for Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories.
In a hurry?
- UPS Second Day Air is is normally delivered by the end of the second business day after being shipped. Delivery to most locations including residential delivery will be made by 7 p.m. Service may be limited in some locations.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver is normally delivered by the end of the next business day after being shipped. Delivery to business locations are made earlier than residential locations. Service may be limited in some locations.
- UPS Next Day Air is normally delivered between 10:30 a.m. and noon to most locations after being shipped. Service may be limited in some locations.
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM is normally delivered next business day, by 8:00 a.m. to major cities and by 9:00 a.m. to most other cities. Service may be limited in some locations.
Note: If services are limited based on location, there may be an additional 1 - 2 business days added to the delivery time. This mostly applies to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories.
Delivery estimates listed are based on information provided by UPS as published on www.ups.com.
Neither UPS nor Simple Truths guarantees delivery when delays are beyond our respective control due to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, mechanical failure, or other anomalies.